ELECTRICAL RF ABSORBERS
Reduce unwanted RF signals
- Electrical quilted textile absorbers – Thin and flexible based upon our unique circuit analog technology.
- Electrical RAM coatings – electrical absorbers suitable for field application.
- Sheet and tile format cavity wave absorbers
MAGNETIC (MAGRAM) RF ABSORBERS
Sheets, Tiles, Coatings and Powders
- MagRAM sheets – single and dual band magnetic resonant absorbers.
- MagRAM coatings – magnetic resonance absorbers suitable for field application.
- Traveling Wave absorbers – in both sheet and customer applied systems.
- Cavity Wave absorbers.
- RF absorbing parts prototyping service
RF SHIELDING TEXTILES
Wallpaper or covered panels
- Metal infused fabrics that reflect RF signals effectively – for indoor and outdoor use.
- Whole Room shielding and isolation – using one or multiple MWT products
Curtains, Panels, Paints and RFID Tag Pads to resolve your RFID issues
- RFID Portal Isolation curtains allow products to pass through without damage.
- Absorbers to effectively reduce signal leakage, reflection and crosstalk issues.
- RFID Tag Pads increase signal range on metal surfaces.
- Wallpaper to shield one RFID area from others nearby.
- Paints to simply isolate RFID areas from each other
RF FUNCTIONAL COATINGS
Easy to apply to large and uneven surfaces
- Absorbers to reduce direct and reflected RF signals
- Reflectors to block unwanted RF signals
RF TEST EQUIPMENT
Lightweight and Portable
- PR-20 Portable Reflectometer – a field deployable NRL Arch
MEDICAL IMAGING (ACCUSORB MRI®)
Used in MRI Medical Imaging
- Accusorb – our line of MRI image enhancement products
ANTI ABLATIVE COATING
Sol gel ceramic that withstands temperatures in excess of 3600° F (1982° C)
- Ablation resistant coating for blast pads, burner blocks, and other high heat flux situations
CUSTOM RF CONTROL SOLUTIONS
Products developed to meet your needs
- We can create a solution tailored to your RF control requirements from our diverse range of products